To provide young scholars with an active academic exchange platform for exchanging ideas with each other and influential experts in intelligence and robotics, the Editorial Office of Intelligence & Robotics is now recruiting 30 global Youth Editorial Board members through self-recommendation and selection by the Editorial Board.
As a member of the Youth Editorial Board, you will have the chance to work alongside the current Editorial Board, consisting of world-famous scholars who are all working to build an active, academic platform and promote collaboration in the field of intelligence and robotics research globally.
1. Benefits Include
- No publication fee for your article once accepted after peer-review;
- Priority publication of your work in Intelligence & Robotics once;
- Opportunities to participate in or host annual meetings or online seminars organized by the journal;
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with internationally influential researchers in this field and develop your network;
- Publish two articles free after the journal indexed by SCI;
- An opportunity to join the Editorial Board based on your contributions to the journal;
- A certificate of appointment issued by the Editor-in-Chief.
2. About Journal
Intelligence & Robotics is an international peer-reviewed, gold open access, online journal dedicated to rapidly reviewing and publishing high-quality research in the broad field of intelligence and robotics, particularly on the interdisciplinary areas of intelligence and robotics.
Intelligence & Robotics was founded by OAE Publishing Inc. in 2021, with the Editor-in-Chief Simon X. Yang (Professor and the Head of the Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Systems Laboratory at the University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada).
3. Recruitment Eligibility
- A research background in the field of intelligence and robotics.
- Experience in presiding over national research projects with significant research achievements.
- Experience in the review process of SCI journals.
- A passion for building world-class journals in the field of intelligence and robotics.
4. Responsibilities of a Youth Editorial Board Member
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute a high-quality research article or a review article to the journal during the tenure;
- Participate in peer-review works of the journal and help control the publishing quality;
- Publicize and promote the journal at academic conferences and among peers;
- Provide suggestions and guidance for the development of the journal.
5. Term and Evaluation of Youth Editorial Board Members
- Term of appointment: two years. Dynamic selection of the next Youth Editorial Board according to the completion of annual tasks;
- Evaluation: Produce a work plan at the beginning of each year, participate in at least two tasks mentioned above, and submit the performance certificate of the responsible work at the end of the year. The Editorial Board will conduct an annual evaluation, and the outstanding person can be re-elected.
- Please send your academic resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Youth Editorial Board Application + Name" or please click the link Join Editorial Board to fill in and submit the form
- Application deadline: October 30, 2021
- The selection process of the Youth Editorial Board: a preliminary review of resume → selection by the Editorial Board → confirmation and publicity.
The Intelligence & Robotics Editorial Board looks forward to receiving your application.